- Servel Group originated to provide cutting edge technology and import substitution in the
area of Electronics & Telecommunications Manufactured 2-Digit Channel Indicator, VUHF
Test Set, Microphone for Pilot Helmets, Fighter Aircraft Starter Trolley for various
Diversified into a Wires and Cables manufacturing company.
Development of 2-Way and 4-Way Coil – Cords for Telephone Hand set.
Undertook the first major assignment on E10B Switching Cable Indigenization for Alcatel.
Started manufacturing TEFLON high temperature cables, one of the first in the Indian
Involved in formulation of specification for HF PCM Cable with TEC.
Development and approval of HF PCM Cable
Undertook and executed OCB283 and 5ESS Switching Cable indigenization for clients
such as Alcatel and Lucent respectively.
Undertook and executed Nylon Insulated Switching Cable indigenization for Ericsson1997.
Servel acquired ISO 9002 Quality Accreditation and UL Exported 5ESS cables to Lucent Technologies.
Cable Assemblies Plant for PDH & SDH Technology
Registration with DGQA(L) & DQA(N)
Received Lucent Global Silver Supplier Status
Data Cables Supplies to ISP’s Operators
Diversification into Installation & Commissioning
Diversification into Projects – SCADA, Instrumentation, Microwave Link etc.
Cable for Indian Navy for AMDR & BARAK.
Under Water Cable for DRDO & Indian Navy.
Indigenization of Radiation Resistance ETFE Cables for ECIL / NPCIL.
Quality Accreditation of ISO 9001 : 2000.
Indigenization of PEEK Cable for L&T / NPCIL for TAPP-3&4.
Cable Installation work at TAPP -3&4 including Jointing / Soldering /Termination etc.
- ETFE Insulated Radiation Resistant Cables for BARCIS System.
- High Temperature Flexible Hybrid Radar Cable.
- Pressure Tight Water Blocking Cable.
- LFH Insulated & Sheathed Signal, Power & Data Cable for DRDO.
- LFH Cable as per MIL Standard for SRGM Project of BHEL, Haridwar.
- Heat Zone Cable (200 & 300 Deg.c) for TATA STEEL Blast Furnace-H.
- Cables for Metro Rail Projects – Alstom Systems.
- Cables for Metro Rail Projects – Bombardier System.
- High Temperature Molten Splash Away (1650 deg. C) Cables for Steel Blast Furnace Application.
- Quality Accreditation of ISO 9001 : 2015.
- Development of EVA Insulated and EVA Sheathed High Temperature High Radiation Resistant LOCA Compliant Cables as per Russian Standard for Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant.
- Merger of Servel Udyog Private Limited and Servel India Private Limited.
- Bagged Major Orders from L&T and Hindustan Dorr-Oliver for new NPCIL Power Projects (KAPP-3&4 and RAPP-7&8).
- Development of Radiation Resistant LOCA & MSLB Qualified EPR Insulated and
LHLS Sheathed Instrumentation, Control and Power Cables.
- Cable Package Supply to NPCIL new Power Projects (KAPP-3&4 and RAPP-7&8) thru L&T, Dorr-Oliver & BHEL.
- Complete Cable Package Supply for DMRC Line – 8 (thru M/S Nippon Signaling Company, Japan).
- Bagged Order from NPCIL for Cables for EPA (Electrical Penetration Assembly).